Take a moment to consider what your wishes are for this new chapter in your life. What you choose to do and where you choose to be should be aligned as closely as possible with these wishes to help you find personal fulfillment and comfort in your golden years. What...
As with anything in life, the choice to rent or buy has its advantages and disadvantages. Read on to consider some of these to help you get closer to your final decision. Buying a house will always get you more for your money but it comes with its own risks. It’s...
Getting the house of your dreams for retirement doesn’t just have to be fantasy. It is true that once your income decreases, getting a mortgage loan becomes more challenging, but with planning and a proper strategy, it can be achieved. Age is not necessarily a...
Reaching a certain age doesn’t have to mean playing bingo and watching daytime TV for the rest of your days. Quite the opposite, in fact. While we tend to have a pretty pessimistic view towards aging, in reality, retirement can be an opportunity to invest in self-care...
Throughout life, we envision a time when all our years of professional and academic investment pay off. A time when we can sit in comfort and quiet knowing we’ve earned it, having put in the hard work, effort and long hours. It’s all too common that frustration and...
7 Reasons Why Residents Love Corbinton at Kildaire Farm
In the past, the idea of retirement was much less exciting compared to now. These days, seniors are taking a fresh look at how they want to approach this new stage in their lives and are coming to find a great deal of appeal in the easygoing lifestyle that a retired community can offer. In Corbinton at Kildaire Farm’s community, you’ll have the chance to make new friends and do activities that you never had time for before.
Why our residents are so happy at Kildaire Farm
- Suited to your preferences: Corbinton at Kildaire Farm is a 60 lot community featuring 6 thoughtfully designed home plans including both single-family and duplex plans. All homes highlight the main floor and create effortless living with all suites on the first floor, and all in the HOA!
- All in one place: residents can enjoy the outdoor neighborhood amenities including a dog park, activity area, and serene natural spaces. It is the perfect place to live a healthy and active lifestyle for years to come.
- Perfect location: conveniently located in Cary, Corbinton at Kildaire Farm is less than 5 miles away from limitless lifestyle amenities including Waverly Place Shopping Center, Koka Booth Amphitheatre, Lochmere Golf Club, Devils Ridge Golf Club, more than a dozen public parks for walking, fishing, paddle boating, picnics, public events and more. The community is approximately 3 miles from US-1 and Highway 64.
- Exciting exteriors: Corbinton at Kildaire Farm homes feature beautiful exteriors of stone and brick, accented with features that enhance the strong architectural history of the community. They are set amid professional landscaping including Bermuda sodded yards that are fully maintained for you.
- Luxury interiors: all our homes capture an ambiance of elegance with high ceilings and beautiful lighting together with stylish fixtures and matching flooring. They also include luxurious bathrooms with smooth finishes requiring minimal maintenance and gourmet kitchen features that boast a combination of high-quality countertops and stainless steel hardware for a perfect union of style and practicality.
- Construction & Energy Saving features: new housing has many additional advantages, such as energy-efficient appliances and features, as well as an overall improved house structure to ensure commodity and practicality are at their maximum.
- Warranties & Inspections: the resident’s satisfaction is ensured by providing pre-construction orientation, pre-drywall frame walk and inspection, pre-settlement customer orientation and post-settlement inspection.
We invite you to be one of the happy residents that fall in love with their new home. Write the next chapter in your next story at this new, active adult community in Cary!
MODEL OPEN HOURS
Monday and Tuesday by appointment
Wed – Sat 10-5pm