While many retirees welcome the idea of moving to a retirement community with enthusiasm, others may be reluctant to take this big step. Moving to a retirement community entails a change of lifestyle. Hence, here are some important questions and inquiries you may be...
Skin Aging is a natural process that happens when the skin starts to lose its ability to regenerate itself. Pigmentation, lack of elasticity, and alteration on the collagen fibers are some of the signs that indicate that this process is beginning. But don’t panic!...
If you’re a retiree, you might be facing the dilemma of choosing what’s best for your future. After working hard for years throughout your life, you may be looking for some peace and tranquility, while also being able to enjoy the perks of having free time doing new...
Many people mistakenly think that aging equals a less active lifestyle. On the contrary, this is a time in our lives when we finally have free time after years of hard work, and can enjoy activities we’ve been longing to do. Plus, these activities can have a positive...
While in our forties we look forward to our time of retirement, we suddenly find ourselves trying to fill the hours in the day after that time finally comes. Retirement rewards us with rest after a lifetime of working tirelessly, but the sudden lack of activity can...
7 Reasons Why Residents Love Corbinton at Kildaire Farm
In the past, the idea of retirement was much less exciting compared to now. These days, seniors are taking a fresh look at how they want to approach this new stage in their lives and are coming to find a great deal of appeal in the easygoing lifestyle that a retired community can offer. In Corbinton at Kildaire Farm’s community, you’ll have the chance to make new friends and do activities that you never had time for before.
Why our residents are so happy at Kildaire Farm
- Suited to your preferences: Corbinton at Kildaire Farm is a 60 lot community featuring 6 thoughtfully designed home plans including both single-family and duplex plans. All homes highlight the main floor and create effortless living with all suites on the first floor, and all in the HOA!
- All in one place: residents can enjoy the outdoor neighborhood amenities including a dog park, activity area, and serene natural spaces. It is the perfect place to live a healthy and active lifestyle for years to come.
- Perfect location: conveniently located in Cary, Corbinton at Kildaire Farm is less than 5 miles away from limitless lifestyle amenities including Waverly Place Shopping Center, Koka Booth Amphitheatre, Lochmere Golf Club, Devils Ridge Golf Club, more than a dozen public parks for walking, fishing, paddle boating, picnics, public events and more. The community is approximately 3 miles from US-1 and Highway 64.
- Exciting exteriors: Corbinton at Kildaire Farm homes feature beautiful exteriors of stone and brick, accented with features that enhance the strong architectural history of the community. They are set amid professional landscaping including Bermuda sodded yards that are fully maintained for you.
- Luxury interiors: all our homes capture an ambiance of elegance with high ceilings and beautiful lighting together with stylish fixtures and matching flooring. They also include luxurious bathrooms with smooth finishes requiring minimal maintenance and gourmet kitchen features that boast a combination of high-quality countertops and stainless steel hardware for a perfect union of style and practicality.
- Construction & Energy Saving features: new housing has many additional advantages, such as energy-efficient appliances and features, as well as an overall improved house structure to ensure commodity and practicality are at their maximum.
- Warranties & Inspections: the resident’s satisfaction is ensured by providing pre-construction orientation, pre-drywall frame walk and inspection, pre-settlement customer orientation and post-settlement inspection.
We invite you to be one of the happy residents that fall in love with their new home. Write the next chapter in your next story at this new, active adult community in Cary!
MODEL OPEN HOURS
Monday and Tuesday by appointment
Wed – Sat 10-5pm